Let's take a Selfie

Hello this is my third short storyboard.
STARRING:
Tatsumaki
Saitama
Alice


 Tatsumaki: Why did you call me for?
Saitama: Nothing... I just wanted to talk to you... you know...


 Tatsumaki: Talk to me about what?
Saitama: But first, can we take a picture together?


*ENRAGED*
Tatsumaki: HUUUH?! Why would I take a picture with you?


Saitama: Why not? I think you're pretty cute.

Tatsumaki: A-As if I'll believe you..

Saitama: Does it look like I'm lying to you? 

Tatsumaki: Hmmmpp! ... I-I guess just one shot would be fine.

Saitama:
Excuse me Miss, can you take a picture of us together?


Alice: Ok Sure! ... 3...2...1 Smile!


Tatsumaki: (don't blush... don't blush! >///<)


PS: Everything is just a made up story (please do not take it personally) ^^v.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Navigation